• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNMV 2012 Rally #1.

Josh

I've taken my deuce to sand lake. It's aprox 15miles south of tillamook, Or on us 101. It's pretty truck friendly and lots of places to camp and park.

Josh

If we do an overnight, Its only 5 bucks a night to park on the sand, or like 10 bucks to stay in the parking lot.

Sandlake isnt a massivly huge area, but there is some fun to had in the trucks. Id vote an over nighter, as it about a 2 hour drive from Portland. Do like a friday nighter through saturday or something. Or a Saturday/sunday.

Wolfen

I'm more concerned about the cost of Food and maybe a Hotel Room. IAs I get older, I am starting to appreciate a Hotel Room over a Sleeping Bag. :driver:

Olywadan

I'm just wondering if we should save the dunes for a summer rally. I don't know about everyone else up here in WA. But driving 5 hours to freeze my ass off isn't as fun as it sounds.

jtron79

Its always nice at the dunes in the winter. Usually t shirt weather with less wind than the summer. If I can afford the diesel i'll be there and an overnighter would be required on my part.

Josh

Last time he tried practicing doing a donut around me, he ran into me. And I dont mean the truck, I mean me, He even broke my chair:evil:.

Tbh, the dunes are normally more calm, less people, and if we pick a weekend with out rain, its about the same as the summer there. But im good either way.

Id also vote a convoy through Downtown portland, Just to screw with the hippies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks