• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PO box going to cause a problem???

100dollarman

Dear GL person-

I submitted my first EUC today. Is the fact that my DL has my po box on it going to cause me to be denied??? I sent copies of my gas bill and elect bill to help show that my po box and my physical address are both "me".

Thanks in advance for any input!

Mark.

Stan45

I have the same issue and my EUC was approved last week. DL is a PO Box , I send in the utility bill to prove the physical address is me. One thing, they don't want copies of your DL, they want either a high res scan saved as a JPEG file or a digital picture.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Stan45 said:
I have the same issue and my EUC was approved last week. DL is a PO Box , I send in the utility bill to prove the physical address is me. One thing, they don't want copies of your DL, they want either a high res scan saved as a JPEG file or a digital picture.
Was your EUC approved?

:oops: nevermind......

100dollarman

I sent a scan AND a digital pic of my DL. And I sent scanned copies of my utility bills and the forms through em--- I had faxed them a week earlier, but they dont show any record, so they said to email them. Soon after that they showed as "pending". Then needed some revision. I didnt see the example of EUC posted until after I submitted mine. That would have helped me !

STAN- How long did it take for yours to go through??? And congrats!!!

Stan45

It was 6 days from auction end till GL forwarded the EUC to Battlecreek and exactly 3 weeks for Battlecreek to approve. This was my second EUC in 3 yrs. I had to make one minor correction to the initial version.

The real "trick" is to read all the instructions carefully. Now I've got 28 yrs of AD USAF and I understand that govt. forms or the people behind them don’t have to make sense, they just have to be. If the instructions say fill in all the blocks, the words “none or not applicable” need to be used. And my situation is further complicated because I was adopted in Germany and am a Naturalized citizen so I have to send proof of citizenship (copy of naturalized certificate). Thanks we are enjoying our MKT trailer :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks