• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Poofstock 2013..

poof

Dirty Hippie
ETA 5 OCT is the weekend...BE HERE.
chime in if you might arrive.. so I can plan on a food count...
J.P.

well time to chime in here.. and kenny will soon also. Its that time to think and plan food and fun.. for another "Poofstock"
I have weekend of 28 Sept or weekend of 5 Oct.. for poofstock...in mind..
. we will plan from there...
all input is welcome.. 2cents worth any way...
J.P.

Last edited:

caliber1

Not sure I'll have the deuce up there by then, but would love to come and meet some southern neighbors. Might be a good weekend to go to Illinois to get it??

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Everybody, I really apologize-I accidentally locked poof's thread yesterday. I have no idea how I did this.

It takes several steps to lock a thread so I have no idea how I did this.

cx65083

I let my plates expire after Iola as I hadn't planned on going anywhere for awhile. But if I can get my Historic Mil plates by there I'll be happy to join the group for the weekend!

Last edited:

poof

Dirty Hippie
Depending how many people are attending we are looking at bringing out the m925 and the m1070 HET

Please pm me with more location details
this would be verry nice to see in the lot here...LMK if you will bring it for sure and plan on joining the convoy with it.. as I will have to scout out a bridgeless convoy route... will see you all there... J.P.

poof

Dirty Hippie
saturday is the event.. friday night some times i get out of towners in the evening to set up camp..
camping on saturday night.. BYOB... .... sunday morning we most times do breakfast at a local nook....then head our ways... party address is
n622 blaine rd. watertown, wi. 53098

hope to see yall there.what ever you bring for fun is fine.. convoy around 2ish
Thanks
J.P.

kennys@wi.rr.com

Just got off the phone with Poof and we realized we forgot something. If anyone coming has a set of walkie talkies we could use for the convoy we would really appreciate it if we could use them for the trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks