• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Poor heater preformance in Deuce

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know I needed my heater a couple weeks ago in Ky snow, fan barely worked little heat in the Duece, suggestions?
Yep post in the correct forum the Deuce Forum .
Did you block any of the radiator off ?
What temp did it get up to ?
Are the valves on the heater lines open all the way?

winfred

id also make sure it doesn't have a mouse nest killing air flow either in the heater box or the distribution box under the dash, the cable needs to open the flap in the pipe from the box too

tcruwithme

Easy way - add the winter cover like Big Tom suggested. Hard way - relocate your heater into the cab under the map compartment like they have in the A3 trucks. Here's what mine looked like after I relocated it inside.

Heater_10.jpg

Heater_9.jpg

Heater_8.jpg

Heater_7.jpg

Heater_1.jpg

Heater_2.jpg

Heater_3.jpg

Heater_4.jpg

Heater_5.jpg

Heater_6.jpg

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I mounted my heater inside the cab under the map box years ago exactly as its shown here, I live in ND and its idiotic to think that heater is going to work very good outside under the hood. Block the front with a winter cover like was shown get you heater mounter inside and your good to -10 anyway. Follow these suggestions because they all work very well!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks