• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pre heating kit issue

johan77

hi guys, did anyone an overhaul of the part that according to me injects the diesel direcly in the intake? mine is dripping fuel at the bottom end, not on the fitting nor the 2 lines connected to it on the right side (looking from the picture) but really on the bottom. i ask myself if there is some sort of seal in it, it looks te be an internal circlips sitting on the bottom . thats where the fuel drips out. i am thinkin to take it apart and see whats in it...Any sugestions ?

Attachments

peashooter

This is a common problem. I ended up getting a replacement flame heater injector nozzle when mine started leaking. It ended up being a newer design (had a hex body). After replacing it still didnt work (but didnt drip anymore either). I ended up just pulling the whole system off as it i didnt want to replace the pump for it next. I also run some WMO with my fuel and dont think you are supposed to use the flame heater when mixing fuels. I just keep a can of starter fluid in the toolbox now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks