• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Printing EUC form to fax to GL

jatonka

I bought a truck last night on GL auction, filled out my EUC application and tried to print it to fax to them and it is not coming up on my screen so I can hit the print button. This is not good, I have to leave for COMVEC show in Chester, CT like 2 hours ago and I'll be gone for 3 days, so then they will say I didn't submit my EUC in time. What fun . Can anyone help? JT out:?::?:

dm22630

If you just won it yesterday, you can go for another week without submitting one. Plus, they send out emails warning you that the sale will be canceled before they actually do it.

I would just try from a different computer. Or just restart yours & try again.

2cents

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need to fill out the EUC before trying to print. Then you will need Adobe reader to actually print it (a free download) or save it. I can do both on my PC, so I would think your problem is PC specific. Also, GL saves the 'default data' somewhere, because it will (should) suggest what to fill in (auto complete). Saving your older ones is very helpful to print off and go by for the subsequent ones. ALSO, sending an EUC via fax is not a good way of trying to get it in. Send via e-mail with a reply notification, and use as the subject "EUC for event xxxx, lot xxxx, bidder 77xxxxxx". That lets them know exactly what is attached!

jatonka

Thanks guys for the pointers. In this case, I am pretty experienced at GL sales and the EUC procedures, I was thinking more along the line that they had a problem at their end. I got to Connecicut, had a great time with COMVEC and quite a few Steel Soldiers from up that way who I hadn't met before. When I got home today I started the EUC application over again, submitted it to print and it all worked great. I'm happy. John T

Cucvnut

where do i mail the DL to if i have a color copy but no email up load ability. can i snail mail it ? or if i send it via fax will it be color on there end of the fax

Nonotagain

where do i mail the DL to if i have a color copy but no email up load ability. can i snail mail it ? or if i send it via fax will it be color on there end of the fax
You need to perform a color scan of your drivers license so that you can e-mail it . If you can't e-mail the scan then snail mail it to:

GOVERNMENT LIQUIDATION
ATTN: EUC Processing Dept.
15051 N. KIERLAND BLVD., THIRD FLOOR
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA 85254

Make sure that you send it via certified mail with proof of delivery confirmation.

Last edited:

Cucvnut

ya i dont have an scanner. just a color copy from kinkos. now can i send the copy and the euc form together ? or fax it and send the DL by snail mail

Nonotagain

ya i dont have an scanner. just a color copy from kinkos. now can i send the copy and the euc form together ? or fax it and send the DL by snail mail
Send the EUC and color copy of the DL together. Then once you mail it off, e-mail GL with the confirmation number.

Never hurts to cover your bases.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks