• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project time again - quickie

zout

Well it LOOKED like one so lighten up - its actually a 1961. Seeing as I had some help from Flynn on the K-18 with products we worked this out I would do a quick makeover on his jeep - so I guess its kinda related. Its was camo.

Wild Dog washed 3 times - shoved er into the garage and got started on it - I guess maybe by this weekend she should be in paint. He wants to go with the Behr Marquee after some knucklehead suggested it to him.

Figured I might as well seeing how someone stole that M37 away from my garage.
If its not fitting to be here - mods and admin just go ahead and delete the entire thread - no sweat off me.DSCN0176.jpgDSCN0177.jpgDSCN0178.jpgDSCN0179.jpgDSCN0180.jpgDSCN0181.jpgDSCN0182.jpgDSCN0183.jpgDSCN0184.jpgDSCN0185.jpg

poppop

Dave, are you sure you can't come stay with me a couple days and finish my M37. Thats all it would take you I know.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry Dave!:oops: I plan to have the m37 in your capable hands this friday... life has a way of throwing curveballs... at least you found something to keep you from going stir crazy this week!!!

The jeep will look great with your skill and attention to detail!

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Boy, that Wild Dog is really some amazing stuff. I might try that on my Ben Hur trailer. I bet if you put Wild Dog in one of those Oral Piks is would be better than floss!!! ;)

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout threw me to the Dogs this morning and I had to spray the first coat. It was not red after the first round. Kind of nasty green and brown. It is great when you get this stuff in your cuts. Kind of bites :)

ke5eua

Looks great. Where can one get this wild dog stuff. Wife is still mad at me after getting zep on her. Chemical burn within a few seconds of contact. It was undiluted.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any time a Jeep gets a new lease on life it's worth telling the story or showing the work in my opinion. Keep it up Zout. :beer:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great. Where can one get this wild dog stuff. Wife is still mad at me after getting zep on her. Chemical burn within a few seconds of contact. It was undiluted.
You can get Wild dog and a slew of other products from the following site. His products are great and one size does not fit all. Here is what I have on my shelves

1.) Wilddog,
2. Truckwash
3.) Alumibrite
4.) A ton of polishing, rubbing and cutting compounds for the boats and cars

http://www.flynndist.com/

zout

update I am not screwing around while Deb is in MichDSCN0196.jpgDSCN0197.jpgDSCN0198.jpgDSCN0199.jpgDSCN0200.jpgDSCN0201.jpgDSCN0202.jpg Those cans are some fancy epoxy bed liner with its own gun I am going to try out whenever it comes time to lay it on - see how this goes !!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I can already tell...that's gonna be a super nice jeepie in record time...but we've grown to expect no less from "Commander Warp":papabear:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm certainly no expert but why are you sanding the tire in the third pic?:shock:
There was a nail sticking out of the tire causing a rough ride and Commander Z was going to take it to his workshop and fix it up right :)

zout

SEE PB - even he knows our tricks down here Mafia style - would have taken out my barber razor but it might have scared someone - sander is more subtle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks