PSA WTB Ads and Friends...

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've gotten two PMs in two days, each one from a new member telling me they have a "friend" with the parts I WTB. The new members have no posts in any sub-forum and the emails are those name+random numbers ones you get by default.

PSA part is these are traditionally scams or spam. I reported both but haven't heard back. So fair warning - don't get scammed!

Has anyone else gotten these?

New Member Davidmolz has a friend at lunceford50@gmail Didn't even get the part I WTB right.
New Member Willsmax has a friend at nicksalazar0000@gmail Thread on milsurps regarding this user

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those were both banned. There seems to be a persistent scammer afoot. I just banned two more accounts of them today. I'm banning IPs and spans in general, but they're jumping around a lot. Please report any conversations that lead you to immediately email people off the forum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks