• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question on the M939A2 rear axles plastic bushing sleeve?

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
My M923A2 right axle was leaking ctis air out of it innter seal so I took it apart,... I'm replacing all the seals inside the hub just to be sure and my bearings look great but my question in the plastic axle bushing sleeve how do you know it needs replacing? does it wiggle inside the axle hub? what are the signs of a bad one. and what purpose does it serve? also the ctis seal inside the hub are they both the same or deferent? some people say I can use 2 of the same some people say you cant is that true?

20160827_142605.jpg20160827_142614.jpg20160827_142609.jpg

Last edited:

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
So no answer to this question? It's been a week thought someone would know. The Tm says to replace if you see ware / or damage but what are the signs? well anyhow I'm putting the axle back together in the next few days.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry William, haven't been into my rear hubs so I couldn't tell you for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks