• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radio tray source

TexF18

I just bought a m1123 and I am trying the source the 2 radio trays for the center console. Does any have a decent source for these. Ive only been able find one on ebay. Other question is do the bolts just thread into a insert on do you need nut and bolt to mount.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
IIRC the 1123 is the same as a M998 as far as the tray, on my original non turbo doghouses I used a short offset lower mount, unlike the ones in the pictures, and the trays bolted to the top bolt holes, unless an additional try is added to the bottom and then the lower set of bolt holes, I have all these brackets and lower tray because you cannot use the lower tray with the turbo dog house.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the lower tray that bolts under the one you have pictured. It also bolts to the side legs of the top tray. $35 plus ride. Send me a pm

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is the diag port, kinda like teats on a bore hog.
Although it can be helpful at times as most of all the electrical connections/signals go to that port

papakb

Generally referrd to as the STE/ICE port. This stands for SIMPLIFIED TEST EQUIPMENT / INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE

I definitely concurr with Mogman about newbies needing to read the manuals. The TM 9 2320 280-10 in particular. By doing this you can save excessive wear and tear on your typing fingers because it'll asnwer 94.73% of the questions we see repeated weekly on the Steel Soldiers Forum.

T9000

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Generally referrd to as the STE/ICE port. This stands for SIMPLIFIED TEST EQUIPMENT / INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE

I definitely concurr with Mogman about newbies needing to read the manuals. The TM 9 2320 280-10 in particular. By doing this you can save excessive wear and tear on your typing fingers because it'll asnwer 94.73% of the questions we see repeated weekly on the Steel Soldiers Forum.
The TMs answered 89.21473% of my questions, but yeah, papakb is pretty close :)

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the radio tables with the lower tray.

I'm south of Kansas City, MO or I can ship.
I also have the 2 angle pieces for the dash of a m1123 that radio table mounts to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks