• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rally/get to gather at D-Day

jasonjc

Any one up for a SS rally/get to gether/trail ride/what ever you want to call it. At the D-Day park in Wyandotte OK.

Aswayze

Always.

I'll be down there this weekend working on a batch of VRC-12 radios with Dewayne and the gang. I'll bug him and see what weekend works.

ARYankee

I might try to go depending on when. I know I have several events coming up next month and 1 car show later this month.

jasonjc

Last time I talked to Dewayne he was up for it, thats been a some time ago. I don't get over there as much as I would like too. It would be better when it's a little cooler:whistle:

Flyingvan911

That's why I haven't been too antsy. It's been hot as heck. Kinda kills the relaxing mood down there. Maybe Allan will have the m151 ready by then. He's been talking about a trip to map the trails to make better maps for Eastwind.

Flyingvan911

My deuce was there but down with a dirty primary fuel filter. I changed the secondaries but figured I'd change the primary when I got back to Kansas City. Wrong. A big thanks to Dewayne who had one and gave it to me for the trip home. We had a blast driving. The trucks being used kept up with demand well. We learned a few lessons for next year and look forward to it if asked.

Flyingvan911

D-day adventure park in Wyandotte, ok. We had a little rally last year. It was the first year so it was small but nice. No date yet for this year. Stay tuned for late-breaking developments.

jasonjc

Bump!!!!!!!! Any thing yet?????????

I need out of the house bad:cry::cry::cry: But I'm working 6 days a week so it's hard to go far.

Flyingvan911

They are talking about trying something this spring. They want to make it a bigger, more well known event. That works for me. I have some things to get done on the deuce so that gives me some time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks