• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rally On the Square-Sunbury Ohio

skytroop232

June 20th, Rally on the Square in Sunbury Ohio, benefiting the Fallen Heroes Memorial. This is a pretty good time. They have a parade from the Harley Dealership at Rt37 and I-71, 4:00 pm 4 miles to the Memorial then on into the square. Music, Military vehicles and Displays all evening.

I'll be there with my Deuce and my M151.
Hope to see you there.

ohiofallenheroes.org

Last edited:

Rainman

Hey Bob,
Don't think I can make it to Sunbury, but if at all possible I'll be there. Sounds like a good cause, and always a pleasure to take a meal with you. Any chance you can join the coast to coast for a day? We'll be in your neck of the woods from Monday PM thru Wed. PM. I join in on Mon. AM and drop out Wed, PM
Rainman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks