• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rally Pics by Liljohn

liljohn

Wick246 said:
Great job Brian... Making me jealous.
Gotta make sure to come next year, then!!

Seriously guys, make this trip was worth the time and effort to come to. Hopefully we can get the dates set nice and early for next year, and then plan on taking some vacation time, maybe bring some of the fam and make a camping trip out of it. I know next year I'm hoping to bring the GF and her son, and I know my dad, brother and both my brother-in-laws would love it. If you're within a day's drive of Laurel, IN, you have almost no excuse not to make it! If you're a two days drive, it better be a good one! [^]

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Excellent shots!
I know that some of those hills and roads are a lot tougher in rel life then they look in the pictures.
You should have plenty to promote next rally. I'd like to try the M105 trailer on them there hills. Pulling a 3,000 lb load could be interesting.

liljohn

Thanks guys. You aren't kidding about some of those hills. They were fierce.

I think tonight I should have all of Michelle's and Chris' pictures loaded into my album. When that's done I think I might email the link to the people at Haspin - they have a pictures page and say to email with any you want included! :D (if that's alright with Rich and Chris, that is).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks