• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RC saves lives...

flyxpl

I can not believe we are not using much more of this technology . These vehicles could easily be set up with a weapon to enter first in close quarters combat . All for less than $2500 . Wireless video for vehicle and weapon and could easily add a pvs14 for night vision . One guy running the vehicle and a guy running the gun would make for some very fast reaction times .

Nonotagain

I can not believe we are not using much more of this technology . These vehicles could easily be set up with a weapon to enter first in close quarters combat . All for less than $2500 . Wireless video for vehicle and weapon and could easily add a pvs14 for night vision . One guy running the vehicle and a guy running the gun would make for some very fast reaction times .
No gun needed.

Just a soldier operating the RC vehicle with a trigger and a 1/2 lb of plastic explosives. Identify hazard, destroy.

We aren't going to win the hearts and minds of people that have known nothing but war in there lifetimes. The average Afghan has less than a 6th grade education.

For all the money that we spent on counter insurgency during the Soviet occupation, it's now coming back on us.

Pull the troops and level the whole area. 24/7 high altitude bomb the place till it stops moving, then a little more for good measure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks