• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear bucket seats

Bobert

Has anyone put bucket seats in the rear of a m1009? Or any blazer? I haven't found one yet even on a civilian k5. Is there a good reason why nobody has done it?

If you have thought about it, how would you do it?

I have 2 sets of m1009 seats and free time.

AJMBLAZER

Been done lots of time. Just a lot of us prefer regular bench seats in the back for max capacity.

We were just talking about seating over on CK5.

Bobert

I need that. What would not comply with fmvss?

As far as seat belts go, I do not need them for passengers in the rear seat over 10 years old in my state.

I think I could mount the seats as strong or stronger than the bench seat. I would have a lap belt too.

AJMBLAZER

If you used a newer GM truck bench seat the belt would be integrated into the seat. Would want to considerably beef up the floor mounts though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks