• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rebuilding the MD #885-FFG Carburetor

stephenfeldmeier

I got this on Power Point, but to put the whole manual TM9 - 1826D in one presentation was too big to put here as one. SO I broke it down into three sections:

1st section is Description and Operation.
2nd section is Disassembly
3rd section is Inspection and Assembly

I was going to take photos and alike, but the manual covers it in so much detail that I could add only a few footnotes.

Hope this helps anyone who is going to rebuild their Model 885 - FFG Carburetor.

HERE IS THE FIRST SECTION

Attachments

badgmc56

Thanks for the carb info Steve. That is one manual I don't have. Glad to see someone posting info on the EARLY DEUCES for a change. All the other stuff is very interesting but doesnt help the guys with gassers. Would like to see a lot more posts about the trucks we have.

stephenfeldmeier

I’m sorry this on PPT, but it’s the only way I know how to send it. If anyone has a better way of posting something like this, please let me know. Also feel free to copy, repost in a friendlier manner, or what ever you want to do with this. All my post is for everyone to use to how ever they feel fit.

if any one has a hard time downloading this let me know and I'll just email the pages to you.

Steve

Ps I only have PDF reader

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks