• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recognizing LowTech and Seth_0

Stykz

I wanted to give a big shout out on here to LowTech. I started in September with no idea what I wanted to do, just that I loved my Rough Road truck and sleeping in it was a little uncomfortable but doable. Upon speaking with him at an event, LowTech mentioned being able to set me up with someone selling an M109A3 and the idea of putting on pants in the morning without either doing a weird lay down shuffle or going out into the cold was really really attractive.

Lowtech helped me confer with the seller and then proceeded to help me recover it as well. 4 days we camped out and worked on the truck, and it was a blast. He helped me with figuring out what went were and seemed to have an endless amount of answers for my many questions.

At this point he has assisted me very far with space to work, help with everything I don't know, and laughing at my mistakes when appropriate.

There's no way I could have done this without him, and I am truly grateful.

I also purchased a hardtop 105 trailer off of him, and the deal went down pretty smooth.

Seth_0 was super kind enough to lend me a bunch of specialty tools and parts to bring with me as emergency back ups. Way cool of him, and definitely been a major help to me as well!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks