• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery Excellence

The Janiter

I personally know how bad some of the GL people can be - BUT - For Little Rock - The best representation any company can have is Sherman with GL.

Today TulsaMe and I, plus one other picking up our own trucks, had only to air up tires and go - Sherman had checked out and started ours so they were warmed up and ready.

All this while he was overseeing the loading of trucks being shipped by others. This is so far above and beyond.

It's wonderful to have mine home after not knowing if I would be one that also got booted from timing out.

Looking forward to 2 trailers and an other truck in the coming months.

Merry Christmas to all and GOD BLESS in the new year.

chgofiveo

I personally know how bad some of the GL people can be - BUT - For Little Rock - The best representation any company can have is Sherman with GL.

Today TulsaMe and I, plus one other picking up our own trucks, had only to air up tires and go - Sherman had checked out and started ours so they were warmed up and ready.

All this while he was overseeing the loading of trucks being shipped by others. This is so far above and beyond.

It's wonderful to have mine home after not knowing if I would be one that also got booted from timing out.

Looking forward to 2 trailers and an other truck in the coming months.

Merry Christmas to all and GOD BLESS in the new year.
Well, I have to tell you, in reguards to Mr. Sherman Coop, I just sent a truck after a M818 I bought out of Little Rock, AR and Mr Coop called ME about 15 minutes after my EUC cleared to arrange pick up of my truck...Lucky for me, the trucking company I use had a truck in Texas on its way back my way and was able to pick it up. Mr Coop gave me several phone numbers of wrecker companies in the area to help get the truck loaded (The wrecker company I picked, Phillips Towing hosed me on the price, double what it should be but no reflection on Mr. Coop, I picked them) and was on the scene to make sure my truck got loaded quickly and carefully.

Mr Coop, My hat is off to you
Thanks

Mike

Attachments

ARYankee

Sweet!!!! I'm glad you guys had good recoveries!!!! I told you all that he was a great an extremely helpful guy:) I enjoy going out there and poking around and bsing with Sherman.

mslogr

I agree Sherman is very helpfull. I've called him several times to ask condition of trucks. He has always took the time to answer my questions. Thank you Mr. Sherman.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks