• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

recovery/preview

Atwater

thinking of going ft drum sometime in the next month or so to look around. Im mostly wanting to get my feet wet with the hole GL thing without going in blind on a first recovery.
That being said anyone from the western NY area headed out for a recovery/preview? Id like to tag along and help out, again partly to gain experience but to also be a help.:driver: I don't have any experience specifically with the deuce etc but i did major in heavy equipment and am employed as a mechanic on a large fruit farm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks