• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redondo Beach, CA, 14AUG16, SEMPER FI FUND Car Show

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heads up to all So Cal members, better too early then too late ;),

On August 14,2016 the 9th Annual Wounded Warriors Car Show benefiting the SEMPER FI FUND https://semperfifund.org/ will be held in Redondo Beach, CA, at the Performing Arts Center at Aviation and Manhattan Beach Bl's. This is an excellent show, with good people for a genuinely worthwhile cause.

This will be the fourth year for my Dad and I attending the show. My Dad brings out his '30 Ford Model A We set up court and have a great time.

If you're available bring your rigs out and join us. We need a bigger MV presence!

View attachment 9th_Annual_Wounded_Warrior_Car_Show.pdf

http://www.woundedwarriorcarshow.com/All_About_the_Show.html

Last edited:

JDToumanian

Hard to picture a HEMTT sitting there among all those Corvettes and hot rods... Might be fun but I don't do too well in the heat of summer.

Jon

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hard to picture a HEMTT sitting there among all those Corvettes and hot rods... Might be fun but I don't do too well in the heat of summer.

Jon

Might look something kinda' like this...
DSC_0005.jpg
They'd love it if a HEMTT showed up! The coordinators have been looking for more MV's.
And, the heat...your from Hesperia...and it's in Redondo Beach ;) Come on down!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks