• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replying to a classified

T.Bone

Replying to a classified i’ve been trying to get in touch with Bushwacka About a trailer that he has for sale every time I try to start a conversation And I preview it seems like I’m just sending it back to myself I can’t tell if he’s gotten them or not

T.Bone

I'm not going to go any deeper, but I see where you've sent 4 messages to him. He hasn't been online since Saturday though. Your conversations have all been after his last logon date.
Thanks for let me know I couldn’t tell if he was receiving them or not but it’s good to know that at least they went through and I wasn’t just sending them back to myself LOL thanks T-bone

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks