• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Riding with the Ridgerunner.

Heath_h49008

Oh yeah, these images don't do her justice.

The welds on this machine make the best bead I have ever laid down look like bird droppings. No joke, I thought they were ground smooth, or done in spray arc until I was 6 inches away and could actually SEE how fine and evenly spaced the waves in the weld were.

I'll post more pictures when I get out of class.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I want to know more about Ridgerunner's C1.

Real Corvettes have kingpins!

Heath_h49008

Dude... if you ever get a chance to hang out with Paul, don't pass it up! I'm green with envy of what that man has built... that 'vet is the ugly duckling in his stable.

I'm going to have to start calling him "Yoda" and write down everything he says for posterity. (LOL... although when it comes to welding that's actually not a bad idea)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks