• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rim Size

Alredneck

Banned
Kenny is right about the diameter not sure about the width. Get with a fella on here by the name Gunchief hes the Humvee guru and should have all the answers to your humvee?s He lives here in TN and is building a few trucks. Sold him the radial and beadlock I had.

Barrman

Joe,
If this is for your M37A3 project, I would advise you against the rims. I thought they were neater than sliced bread until I started messing with them during my M101 repaint. I had a pair of both versions and both style of run flat inserts. They don't inter mingle and they are a pain to seal up. I think 3 different o-rings were used over time and you have to have the correct ones for your rims. Actually, you need new correct ones to make them hold air. I just slobbered a bunch of wheel bearing grease on my used o-rings and it worked.

I know they look cool, but a set of painted 1 piece tube less rims will be a lot less hassle. Cheaper too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks