• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Robb saves the day

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Once again Chris saves the day. I still left some of my stuff behind. Good thing I did not cross any truck scales. Removed the passenger seat before I left. There are 54 M939 mufflers and 16 seats. Chris was nice enough to come and take away all my cardboard and there was alot. Dang little Blazer still got 14 MPG.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Been there done that, my last pickup from GL OKC. 001.jpg 002.jpg and there is one of these in parts on the floorboards! ok tow 001.jpg

Last edited:

FloridaAKM

You told me you were packed heavy, but I had no idea how "HEAVY" packed you were until these pictures; what an amazing job of filling up every square inch of the blazer, not to mention the trailer. Good job!
Once again Chris saves the day. I still left some of my stuff behind. Good thing I did not cross any truck scales. Removed the passenger seat before I left. There are 54 M939 mufflers and 16 seats. Chris was nice enough to come and take away all my cardboard and there was alot. Dang little Blazer still got 14 MPG.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
James is coming up for other stuff in a week or so, get your orders in now! Maybe delivery to Findlay possible.

Artisan

MANY, I mean a high percentage of 5TONS need NEW Mufflers.
Just pull the thing and you will see what I mean.

They ROT top and bottom under the clamps. The potential for
a top pipe to just fall off is great. Ask me how I know! Once
the rust bond is broke, which is usually alls that is holding
things together it will cave...

If you can't remove your muffler and replace it w/ ease you have a problem.

I ended up replacing the muffler and the top pipe and I found
and exhaust leak.

Those mufflers are little GOLD MINES.

The salt water get in there and that is IT!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess you have to make another trip to get the stuff out of the barn?

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks