• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rope bridge between two trucks

Blythewoodjoe

No they weren't bridge trucks.

A couple of weeks ago our scouts put up a monkey bridge in my back yard and I had them put it over the pond and use two trucks as scaffolding to climb on and work off of. One truck is the M35A2 I am letting my father in law have and the other was my M813. You can see the deuce in the video and I will post some pictures of the M813 from my other computer later.

Now just one more reason to have a yard full of trucks.

I will attempt to link a youtube video of the largest and clearly most nimble member of the troop (me) below. I am pleased to point out I didn't get wet.

Joe

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53wi4zz2gPA[/media]

Rustygears

Totally cool!

It's great to see someone teaching practical problem solving the old fashioned way of trial & error. The consequences here are simple - screw up and you get wet. That's not so bad. Putting the MVs in just makes it all cooler!

Hats off to those who are truly preparing our future leaders!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Excellent and it's always great when someone helps out the scouts.

Now what's up with the olefart trying to fall in the water. Sure is terrible when we realise that what was fun when we were teens and 20's now ain't so fun once you get a few steps into it. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks