RT-524 Radio (two if possible) mic/handset accessories bonus but not necessary

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last ones I got from pvtjarhead (now closed down - ran out of rigs to rebuild) rebuilt, were about $450 each. Fair Radio and Haney Electric, plus e-Bay are your main sources unless you get on the MRCA group and post a want ad. If you are getting them to use, be aware that they can only be used on six meters and not the full 30 to 76 MHz spectrum. MRCA = Military Radio Collectors Association.

CUCVGirl

Last ones I got from pvtjarhead (now closed down - ran out of rigs to rebuild) rebuilt, were about $450 each. Fair Radio and Haney Electric, plus e-Bay are your main sources unless you get on the MRCA group and post a want ad. If you are getting them to use, be aware that they can only be used on six meters and not the full 30 to 76 MHz spectrum. MRCA = Military Radio Collectors Association.

oh no I had no idea! Why only 6 meters?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks