• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scout car water pump.

HQ-88

The water pump case on my scout car cracked today while attempting to pull the impeller off. Does anyone have a line on where I can get another one? I have the earlier style open kind, with the packing nut. Or is there a credible cast iron welder that anyone knows of that would be able to take a look and see if its salvageable?

Thanks.

Jeeagle

The water pump case on my scout car cracked today while attempting to pull the impeller off. Does anyone have a line on where I can get another one? I have the earlier style open kind, with the packing nut. Or is there a credible cast iron welder that anyone knows of that would be able to take a look and see if its salvageable?

Thanks.

I suggest giving these guys a call. They rebuilt our waterpump (including making a new main shaft) for less than $400 bucks. Took about two-three weeks but SOOOO very worth it.

http://arthurgouldrebuilders.com/

HQ-88

Did you try the usual suspects: Biro, Yamulla, Hebding?
Thank you for the response. I did try Hebding and Yamulla. I am not familiar with Biro. I think I have a line on one, that's the good news, Bad news need to have it shipped from Australia.
Thanks again

Jeeagle

Thank you for the response. I did try Hebding and Yamulla. I am not familiar with Biro. I think I have a line on one, that's the good news, Bad news need to have it shipped from Australia.
Thanks again

Do not get i shipped sea mail. I waited thee months plus for track tools.

Did you give my guys a call see if it was repairable?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks