• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selfridge, MI to upstate NY

jatonka

I need to get an 18,000 pound airport tug tractor hauled from Selfridge, MI to my place in Upstate NY pretty soon. It does not run so it will need a detach or Landoll type trailer. I could use some help finding someone to do this... I really need to at least get it off the base real soon. JT

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found this in another thread:

"call Brian Stillwell at B&R Trucking. TedG uses him for shipping all sorts of different vehicles, 810-577-8670"

bill2444

I have a 50' lowboy trailer with winch. I would need to rent the truck (easier for DOT standards) one is avaible to me. Would do for just cost, If we could work out something for some spin on kits or maybe winch parts etc. If it helps out.

Last edited:

m816

Hey John, give Phil Francis a call 201-310-8615. He does almost all of my hauling. He has a landall and he doesn need to have his hand held. He is a little hard to get in touch with but I think he may be the best for the job. You know who he is

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks