Selling my CUCV

NCINIRATOR

Guys I have finaly decided to list my CUCV for sale, I`m going to list it on e-bay, but advertising here to the comrads first. Its desert Tan and has no problems. Everything works. The only work I did to the vehicle was have the alternators and fusible link replaced. I had the thermostat replaced about a month ago. The vehicle never over heated to have thermostat work done, I replace thermostats every year or two years on older cars, learned from my pappy.

It has a minor rust spot on the body over the wheel and a rust spot inside behind the drivers seat, and some rust near the bottum of the tailgate door. The floor boards have no rust, or any other part of the vehicle.

Asking $4,500. Guys make me a reasonable offer. History of the vehicle- according to the guardsman at Letterkenny army depot, PA the truck spent its life at the reserve base accross the street from the DRMO. It makes sense to me since this vehicle was the only one out of the 20 that were being auctioned that had minimal rust or wear. I drove the truck home from PA and parked it. Drove it to work a few times and then parked it. Tags expired and I`m too busy to mess with it, I`m a cop with too much stuff going on to toy with anymore vehicles.

Vehicle can be driven anywhere. This thing is rock solid, NO PROBLEMS.

Last edited:

NCINIRATOR

Sold the Expedition for 18K, looks like I might just keep the CUCV now that I dont have a 4WD vehicle anymore.

I just need to sell my 1989 Ford Crown vic, if anyone is interested? :deal:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks