• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ship a MTV from PA to CA

wandering neurons

I'll second US of Freight - they arranged for my M1081 from Southern Maryland to Colorado Springs very quickly and painlessly.

Try United States of Freight. I had them ship a FLU419 from Pennsylvania to Georgia for me. They did a fantastic job and their price was significantly lower than anyone else I could find.

B-Dog

I certainly don't know the ins an outs of shipping. If you can find a driver directly, you'll pay less but I wouldn't know where to start. That's why you'll likely have to look at a freight forwarder. You can post on bid sites, I think Ironplanet had a suggestion or 2, and they will bid on your shipment.

FWIW, ATS (freight forwarder) shipped one to me from WI to CO for $2500 ($2.60/mi).

1619675247114.png

Though there's been a lot of success stories, personally, I would absolutely not drive one off the auction lot to my house. Sounds fun but that's a gamble an a half and I have to be to work on Monday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks