• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipper for HMWWV from Ogden to Weiser ID

Hello!

So my EUC cleared about a month sooner than expected, which I guess is a good thing? Anyways, Looking for transport options from Hill to Weiser ID.

Thank you!

Gunzy

I'll lay good money that it isn't actually on Hill but at a storage facility that GP uses about 7 miles north of there. Rent a U-Haul trailer and come get it.

Hey Gunzy!

I have all the equipment to come get it. I have a gooseneck tow master and a tow rig. I did not expect the EUC to drop now! Awesome, yet challenging as I am out of town this week with work.....argh. Are you down in that area? I gotta figure out if I can pick up on Saturday if I will come get it.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hey Gunzy!

I have all the equipment to come get it. I have a gooseneck tow master and a tow rig. I did not expect the EUC to drop now! Awesome, yet challenging as I am out of town this week with work.....argh. Are you down in that area? I gotta figure out if I can pick up on Saturday if I will come get it.
If you plan on that you may want to have a tow company recover it for you. Some places have certain pickup times.

Gunzy

I can probably get it off of their lot before Saturday but I have plans for Saturday and won't be around for a pickup.

If you plan on that you may want to have a tow company recover it for you. Some places have certain pickup times.
I agree. I knew they had certain hours. I am planning on following up with them tomorrow and see what their hours are for sure.

I can probably get it off of their lot before Saturday but I have plans for Saturday and won't be around for a pickup.
Thank you Gunzy, I messaged ya.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I agree. I knew they had certain hours. I am planning on following up with them tomorrow and see what their hours are for sure.

Thank you Gunzy, I messaged ya.
That quote you have on Uship now for around $525 or so is a good price. Considering that the driver loses 17% of that 525 to Uship. It also keeps you from having any risks on the road with flats or vehicle repairs. Also your time. Might be easier and sometimes it is a lot easier to just sit back and let it arrive for a few extra $.

That quote you have on Uship now for around $525 or so is a good price. Considering that the driver loses 17% of that 525 to Uship. It also keeps you from having any risks on the road with flats or vehicle repairs. Also your time. Might be easier and sometimes it is a lot easier to just sit back and let it arrive for a few extra $.
It does not sound like a horrible price (only about double my cost to do it). I am just unsure of the carrier. If they are solid or not. The reason I started here is because if I was gonna pay to ship it, why not pay an enthusiast to do it. (keeping in house per se).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks