• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping parts from 41041 to 04740

Bhussey

First post everyone!

I am looking to get a pallet of M35A2 parts hauled from 41042 to 04740 for a reasonable price? Any members traveling that way?

Appreciate anyone who could point me in the right direction.

Bhussey

Welcome aboard :grin:

Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

The weekend is upon us. More folks will be catching up on newly posted stuff. I'm sure you'll be hearing from someone soon with the help you need.

Again...
WELCOME!
Thanks for the warm welcome! I have lurked on this site forever but now finally owning my own MV I figured it was time to join.

Bhussey

Do you have a commercial business on each end? What are the pallet dimensions and weight?
Commercial business on receiving end with forklift and loading docs. Pickup point however will have it palletized on a 40x48 pallet with a forklift to load.

Pallet weights about 800lb and around 3ft tall.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks