• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Short exhaust

Wire Fox

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get the short exhaust put on some HMMWVS? Havent seen them for sale on any sites, tips?
View attachment 695366View attachment 695367
I believe I saw different part numbers in the manual for this, but didn't realize the pipes might actually have been different...I'll take a second look to see if I come up with anything useful for you. It's definitely a neat pipe to see.

EDIT: Found what I was looking for. It's unfortunately not related. The other item was an alternate model that was for some of the ambulance models, which featured the exhaust being supported by a bracket near the roof height instead of at the fender. Not much else different.

Last edited:

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got one in the powder coater now.
Had to shorten tube to muffler 1 ".
Must of been setup for a truck with armor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks