• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So I was in Brookfield, WI and saw this M1009

K9Vic

So I was in Brookfield, WI last week and saw this M1009 on the side of the road like it was for sale, but no visible sign. So I take a closer look and see one sitting on the front seat with a phone number, call it multiple times leaving a message and never get a call back. What is the deal, does the guy not want to sell it? then why is it on the side of the road posted as if it is for sale then? I just do not understand people, maybe the guy was out of town or something, but at least return my calls. Anyways, I am not going to publicly post his number, but I will post where it is here with the pictures I took. I would have tried the front door, but it was a large town home complex where it was parked at. I was ready to buy it and tow it back or ship it back to Texas if the price was right, but the guy lost out as I am back home now.

As for the condition, it did not seem to have any surface rust that I could see. The interior was good condition and did not notice a radio in the dash, but I see an antenna on the fender. I did not take a closer look at it as I was thinking the guy was going to call. The front seats are not original, this can be seen in the pictures. It had no WI tags and no signs that it ever had any tags. I did not get the VIN and not sure the year but I am sure an expert would know by the slider rear windows. Maybe someone will recognize it here from a resent GL auction.

Location: Brookfield, WI corner of Brookfield Road and North Hills Road in the old section of Brookfield AKA the Village of Brookfield.

Figured this post would be useless with out pictures, LOL, so here they are!!!

Attachments

Midnight Rider

Well it could that you called a home number and the owner is out of town for awhile.
Could be that the owner is on the fence about selling it.
Could be that owner's significant other said sell it or else and owner doesn't want to, so owner deletes all messages pertaining to that.
Could be owner just didn't like your voice over the phone.

Who knows??????

You could have just used your CUCV key to turn the truck around where it sat and told the owner you were serious about getting the truck one way or another. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks