• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft-tops in a catalog (odd)!

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I receive a catalog in the mail called "Sportsman's Guide." Their website is www.sportsmansguide.com"

Anyway, one of their catalog "themes" is military surplus Head Quarters. Hence, their "HQ" mailing. As I'm browsing though it, on page 26, Item number LX8M-147130 is "New U.S. Army 2 1/2 Ton Truck Cover, Khaki, $79.97 ($71.97 for Buyer's Club Members).

They sell a lot of surplus items from all oover, but I was surprised by this listing.

Just thought I'd share that.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, poo!

I see that now!

If I could figure out how to delete the post, I would.

I guess that's part of the reason I missed it. I've been away so long because of the new site and not falling into the groove of it, I was "out of the loop."

That, and I just got the new "HQ" catalog.

Sorry all!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
oifivet, Sorry Heck, Thanks for trying to pass on a good deal, and if you need one, several guys bought more than one, just ask and see what comes of it.

jwaller

New covers from GMA they aren't that much more. it's a shame when you see dealers selling them for 3-400 and they are less than half that new from the OEM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks