• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for 1/4 x 20 X-Door bolts - longer OAL, torx head?

Augdog1964

Hey guys,

I have an M1123 and I had to drill out the nutserts, and put new in... as they had cut the original bolts off flush... no way to get them out.

SO, since I put new nutserts in I want to reinforce the top hinge of the Supplemental Armor XDoors hinge... which will tie into the MAK armor backer, with a washer, lock washer, and nut...

SO does anyone know where to find extended torx heads like the original XDoor bolts, but at least 1.75 or 2.00 long?

Thanks!

Augdog1964

12 point screws... that did it... not categorized as e torx...

Thanks so much! I'll just have to cut more threads as they were only threaded for 1 inch...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks