• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sourcing valid part numbers Reo OA331

M35 REO

Hello everyone,
I am seeking a valid part number for a rear main seal for a OA331 REO gasoline engine. I have been looking around for some time for the part number posted on an past discussion (485915H) and can not find an updated version of that number to purchase it anywhere.
None of the big surplus guys that I have tried have been very helpful and this is one of my last things to fix before I get back on the road.

Ground up restoration to bare metal as original as I can get it to the best of my abilitys.

Had cluch and flywheel rebuild and i installed 2 or 3 years ago just now have it back together enough to take it for a spin and it won't go past a very whiny 40mph. Found some oil in bell housing with slipping clutch I say rear main.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

USMC 00-08

I found the thread where you found the part number that is not any good. Maybe send a PM to the person who posted it and see where they got it from. That could just be the part number that is used by who sold it and not really the number from National Oil Seal. I'll keep searching though to see if I can help you out.

M35 REO

Just called White Owl new exactly what I was talking about. Got seal, carrier oil pan gasket and new clutch disc. 160 something. Thank you again I don't think I would have found white owl on my own

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks