• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South West Pinzgauer Association Treffen

6x6pinz

The SWPA is having its annual Treffen in the Tucson, Az area this year. We will set base camp at the Catalina State Park. The dates are April 5-8, 2007. For detailed info go to www.swpinzgauer.org
I will be sure to put up some pics after the event. The trails selected are listed as difficult in the books but we have done them in the past with little problems.

6x6pinz

What a great time. The pics taken by a photographer are available for viewing on his site www.photosbylex.com We had a good turnout of 23 Pinzgauers, most stayed at the camp grounds with us but some of the Tucson boys went home each night to stay in their own beds. No major breakdowns and only one real flop over, the other was 3/4's of the way in a 712.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty cool. After the Florida Roundup ( or treffen) I gained new respect for the little Pinzs. Fun trip I bet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks