• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southern AZ to Ft. Hood and return, empty truck

aziator

Southern AZ to Ft. Hood and return, empty M923 and trailer

I am heading out to Ft Hood to pick up a trailer either 20 or 27 July. Will be taking a M923A2, Truck will be empty on the way out and will have empty 1073 flat bed trailer on the way back. Just throwing this out there for anyone that might have something they need moved.

Last edited:

aziator

Plan now is to leave Southern AZ on Tuesday, 25 July with an empty M923. Should arrive in Austin the next day. Pick up auction win at Ft Hood on the 27th then drive back that weekend with an empty 1073 trailer. If I can help anyone out just let me know.

Tornadogt

I will be up there picking up 2 trailers also on the 27th, maybe we will meet up in the yard. If you have not picked up from that yard before I recommend getting to the gate early, the background check can take a while...

aziator

I will be up there picking up 2 trailers also on the 27th, maybe we will meet up in the yard. If you have not picked up from that yard before I recommend getting to the gate early, the background check can take a while...
Thanks, I am actually still active duty so getting on should be easy, just need to find the place!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks