• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sparta WI Recovery Thanks

chgofiveo

I will be headed up there tomorrow to pick up my M923A2 ... These guys on the base? Or work for GL? Id like to meet them and say Hi

jacobsk

I'll be headed over to Sparta to pick up my second MEP-002A. I spoke with Seth 3 times over the phone today because I was a wee bit excited (read: impatient) about my invoice.

1st call: I asked when I could schedule my load out.
2nd call: I thought I had a paid in full invoice but alas the invoice had simply been created and was awaiting payment.
3rd call: Scheduled load out with the invoice paid in full.

Seth - If you're reading this, thanks for your patience and for answering all of my questions!

jacobsk

Well I made what is now becoming an annual pilgramage out to Sparta today to pick up my second MEP-002a.

I was the last load out of the day and Seth met me promptly at the building to sign in.

Seth placed the generator on a trailer for me using the fork truck and was able to get it placed right where I wanted it.

I think the entire loadout took less than 10 minutes!

Heck it took me longer to strap the machine down than it took for Seth to get me taken care of!

Thanks Seth!

no2.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks