• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spots for Aberdeen

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I had a block of 20 spots that are dedicated for SS members. They are in the yellow section in rows L and M. I have first asked the MD/PA/VA guys who meet monthly and now I am going to fill the remainder of the slots. This will be a first come, first pay basis. Last year I got stiffed by 2 members. I paid up front with promises of reimbursement at the show. They both were no-shows with lame excuses (oh if either of you 2 wants spots go elsewhere). Well this year you need to reply (pm) me and send a check ($60) made out to the Washingtion Blue/Gray this week. These spots will go fast. I will try to get more spots in the yellow section once these are sold. But I am making no promises. This is a great show and an even better time for those who attend. ATD

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I posted this today and am reposting it every evening for a week or until they are gone. . I have 6 left. If a member does a 4000+ mile recoverey for a MEP-003 then some of you can drive 50 miles and have a 3 day camp site. That breaks down to 20 bucks a night. Now besides lots of green stuff to buy and maybe sell, we have nightly entertainment, Thursday is the best nite, and someone is always cooking up some great chow. This is so much fun that when I die I am going to make my sons bring my ashes out each year in a WW II jerry can off of my M2-4 so I do not miss anything then. ATD...

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
OK guys, I laid off for the weekend but this is a reminder. The spots i have left, reserved for the SS members, I will be returning to the Blue/Gray for the general public to use as vendor spots. I had hoped that we could get these 20 spots for just us. It looks like we have members who want to wait for the last minute, and then be stuck asking " do you have anymore spots for Aberdeen?".. Trust me, be with us. I will am not going to hold spots for those who do not know what they want to do. I know where I will be that week. You have till the end of the week. I will repost this everyday...

Nonotagain

Dudley, I'll take a spot for Aberdeen.

Since I have a few wheels and a couple sets of slave cables to sell, this might be a good chance to lighten up the load.

Is it OK to call you this evening?

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Call away. I will be around. I will save you a spot. If they were free there would be a line wanting them. Some hold out to see what the weather is going to be, then its an emergency to get one. However, the economy does not help. and I realize that. I should set up a centrifuge, and sell clean WMO for a buck a gallon. I bet that would be a hit!!!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
OK we have a month left and I have 5 more spots with the SS crowd in the yellow section. These are the last 5 spots. I turn in the money for these spots at our meeting on the 30th of this month. So if you want a spot you need to act soon. Once the money is turned in you are on your own. No credit this year for spots, i got taken by 2 last year. pm me if you want 1 of these spots. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks