• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Started my digital camo

ranchhopper

I have been slowly bobbing a GSA deuce fenders are still at the sandblaster but doors, hood, rear springs and hardware are all painted along with most of the frame and small pieces. I got to doing some camo on one door it will look much better when blended into a whole paint scheme as the pattern flows off the edges of the door onto the cab and fenders this door is done so far tomorrow I will do the other.

Attachments

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool to see something different that still looks professional.

I'd like to see someone recreate Dual-texture camouflage or even UCP. TacticalTailor had a CVRT done up in a very classy UCP like scheme that I haven't seen since. TT's CVRT is done up in Multicam now and still looks good.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks really good! How did you come up with the pixel pattern and layout? Are you following a guide pattern? Really looking forward to seeing it "all together"
God bless,
Tony

ranchhopper

Tony when I was laid off work for the winter I had a lot of time to cut out stencils just mix and match and create what ever design comes to mind.
Looks really good! How did you come up with the pixel pattern and layout? Are you following a guide pattern? Really looking forward to seeing it "all together"
God bless,
Tony

Jeepsinker

You know, I am not a fan of digital camo on anything but gear, but I can tell you are putting a lot of effort into it to keep it from looking tacky. The main thing is that it is to scale for the most part.

ranchhopper

That's the hard part so it doesn't get to looking to busy I have to paint some and walk away for a while and come back with a fresh perspective after doing a couple trucks I will look back at this one and think I really should have done a better job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks