• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stewart & Stevenson owners in Europe ?

Sami

Hi,

I am in a process to buy M1078 truck locally here is Finland. The truck has been purchased from Iron Planet auction from US army and has been driven/stored in Germany until it was sold to Finland back in 2015. The truck has never been registered to regular street plates/title. The owner has only the documents he purchased the truck from Iron Planet. Do we have anybody here who has been registering this kind of truck in EU area to understand more which kind of documents I need to run trough the registrations process (as I don´t want to buy it blindfolded with avoid the risk not getting it street legal) ? Many many thanks already in Advance regarding all the kind help :) Br Sami

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks