• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suburban springs on M1028?

scottladdy

According to the General Spring website, they are the same length and width. I think the Burb's usually had lighter capacity ratings.

Why are you looking to downgrade your pickup to "lighter" springs?

I have used both General Spring and Stengel Brothers. I recommend either, but do lean to Stengel a little more.

WARWAG

I dont need the 1 1/4 ton load capacity. I would like to try out a set of 3/4 ton springs and found a new looking set on the back what looks to be a garaged Suburban for most of it life at the salvage yard. Someone has removed almost the entire running gear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks