• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sunday recovery

AMGeneral

Well folks,I enlisted MDSA(Brain) to help me this Sunday afternoon to go to a small town nearby(Drexel) and pick up a 1949 GMC 1/2 ton pickup.Brain drove his Dodge 3500 and towed the GMC home on the trailer,I just followed in the Deuce and used it for a chase/tool,winch vehicle.

Got 1 short video passing through Drexel,Enjoy!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVeW9M2qKg4[/media]

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
You always find the bestest stuff AMG!!!:beer::beer:

Gonna need some good pics of that pickup so I can start plotting...er...planning a trade:driver:

MDSA

Wish I had known I was being filmed. I would have shown my best side and driven with both eyes open.

Actually, I have to brag on the Dodge dually. Brandon has turned his back parking area into a swamp by taking out trees and doing donuts with a tracked loader. There is standing water and holes deep enough to swallow a Civic. The Dually made it through Brandon’s “parking” area with loaded trailer and made the turn down to his driveway after stopping to move a railroad tie.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hey...that's much mo better

Brandon has turned his back parking area into a swamp by taking out trees and doing donuts with a tracked loader. There is standing water and holes deep enough to swallow a Civic.
A few years ago...that "back parking area" darned near swallowed a tractor and a landoll!!!:oops:

If Brandon didn't employ his M62 wrecker things would have gone REALLY bad when we loaded the GOER:beer::beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks