• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sussex NJ Apr 28/29 WHO WANTS WHAT

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Mark will you bring any gas cans this year?

Having been to Marks place, I think you can count on him having fuel cans to sell for the next 100 years. He also doesn't have to worry about a flood. All the fuel cans would make his place float. Fuel actually facing in the direction of his place as its' MECCA.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'm bringing various truck parts. I got a lot of glow plugs and smaller stuff in one pallet. One pallet is shovels/picks/axes with carriers. One pallet is nothing but various TM's (but no MULE TM sorry). One pallet is various field gear including face shields for the kevlar/a parachute (no idea size or condition)/military blowup life vests. One pallet of cots. One pallet of various commo stuff and this will probably turn into 2 pallets. I'll have various types of vehicle glass. Bows for deuce/5ton and 101/105 trailers. 105 side racks (complete set) but I'm only gonna bring one set unless folks want/need more. A camo net or two.

OH also bringing grounding rods. I think I have enough to poke through the earth to reach the other side.

I may have 2 or at most 3 of the general mechanics tool kits that are being talked about on another thread.

I also have a NOS side step battery box but not sure what it goes to--I still researching that one. It's either a 915 or 916 or 923 5ton.

Add a towbar and what appears to be a 101 trailer. Also Small Command Post Modular Tent. Slave cables, with adapters. two grc-106 radios, some commo wire, TA207 switch board, most likely a towbar with feet (what size feet? Yes).

And much more as I never know what falls into a pallet or into my truck.

I also have field tables and field desks.

Last edited:

HAWKMAN

OK..I'll try this.......I can bring CUCV parts if anyone is in need of anything...otherwise I'm just bringing my MKT to tandom w/John Loyd's.....should be kind'a cool!!:beer:

m816

How about some air wiper motors for deuce/fivetons? Rebuild kits for airpacks and wheel cylinder kits ,copper washers for the fitting on the backof wheel cylinders(new) and electical plug ends (male and female)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What radio hooch? It's in pieces and most of what I had in it has gotten sold off to pay bills. I doubt the hooch will even be at the Gilbert show this year where it's been 2009-2011.

If the hooch gets brought to any future show, it will look very different than previous. It might even be a tent or canopy type hooch, not a wood box. But suffice to say, if I come to MTA this April, it will be to sell a few things, not display the hooch, sorry to say. But it is what it is....

All,
Looking for anything MKT, so if you have it bring it! I will be set up back by Art Swain(look for the big tent and MKT's), we may have 3 MKT's set up? Should be a great time, just pray for decent weather.

Also bringing 2 dueces to sell. Both are in nice shape and run great. PM for questions and options.

Will also be bringing many parts from a M35A2 W/W that I am parting out. Still have winch minus the PTO, good transmission, front axle with springs and shocks(for bobber project), and the drive shafts and rear axles. Also have comple window frame and windshields and wiper motors, lots of other stuff. The truck is only 8 miles or so from the show site, so if you want a specific part let me know and I can pull off and bring to the show. Thanks.

John

Forgot the cab is still available and a couple of doors too. Cab is not bad. Good cab corners on both sides, front edges also good, clean underneath. Pass rocker nice, drivers rocker is rotted needs to be cut out and replaced. Doors have glass in them and are decent but have the normal rust on the bottom. Make me an offer? Also has tailgate with normal wear and tear. Bed has rust but may be useful for a chop and re-weld for a bobber. Drivers side fender trashed but pass fender nice. Let me know.

John

HAWKMAN

All,
Looking for anything MKT, so if you have it bring it! I will be set up back by Art Swain(look for the big tent and MKT's), we may have 3 MKT's set up? Should be a great time, just pray for decent weather.

Also bringing 2 dueces to sell. Both are in nice shape and run great. PM for questions and options.

Will also be bringing many parts from a M35A2 W/W that I am parting out. Still have winch minus the PTO, good transmission, front axle with springs and shocks(for bobber project), and the drive shafts and rear axles. Also have comple window frame and windshields and wiper motors, lots of other stuff. The truck is only 8 miles or so from the show site, so if you want a specific part let me know and I can pull off and bring to the show. Thanks.

John
John, finally finished that '09 for Kenny and started to get my MKT set-up for the show..kind'a excited about pairing them up...Kodak moment me thinks!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks