• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sussex NJ MV Show

Anyone going to the NJ show in April? Just won my first MV was hoping to take it to the show.
Bout time someone started this thread, only a month away now! Will be going with 3 Dueces and 2 MKT's. Will be selling 2 Dueces, 1 MKT, and maybe my M813 w/w and singles? Looking forward to the show.

John

Vintage iron

Hoping to bring the New M923. I plan of convoying down with a few friends from the Mass. and Conn. I will be bringing down MRAP rims and 1400's for those members who ordered in advance.

emr

Thanks Turbomustang ! I was just about to put that site up here... Its an amazing show, Scott and I run the display we are an awesome team :), ALL Steel-Soldiers please feel invited to attend and show off your beautiful trucks or just come down to experience our show !! It starts Saturday 8 am, BUT!!! Friday has fast become the IN day to be there, BUT !!! You may ONLY ENTER WITH an MV or be a VENDOR!!! STRICTLY ENFORCED !!!!!!!!1 If you start your display Friday morn you are welcome to be part of the TEAM!!! You are welcome to enjoy one of the best parts of any show, Setting up the vendors !!! And those who know its the best way to see and learn and get the goodies before anyone else !!!
We take helping the vendors set up seriously and try hard to treat em right !! We have believed since day 1 that the vendors make the show and all else will follow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) FYI For those who are early birds, We have 24 hour security from Thursday on !!! You may come down and set up your display thursday, But not just to walk around, You must be a part of the show:) We have had a full sized forklift on site before during and after the show, Since day one for like 12 years now !!! We are a hands on club and have an amazing amount of active members that are on hand helping to handle the many tasks at hand!! Feel free to join , I hold a few club memberships to show support for our hobby, Also all those newsletters have classifieds too !!! Just a tip to know where all the good stuff is all year long !!!
We have an extensive judging system second to none !!! We have some amazing judges also, Anyone can join that team member or not and you will learn more about our trucks hobby in one day than years of collecting:) Its how I started down at Aberdeen , And was worth every second, those guys are AWESOME ! And I will plug the Red Ball summer show, Another TOP NOTCH place to go and put your baby in for a look see by the judges there, They are AMAZING also !!!! We are so lucky in the East to have 3 HUGE and AWESOME shows to call our own, Hope to see you ALL THERE!!!!!!!! Randy PS yeesh I forgot the COMVECC :) AND tHE WEARE Show ""5"" GREAT SHOWS TO CALL OUR OWN :) :):) One year i will make em ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again :) Randy :)

Last edited:

BillabongKong

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Crestwood Kentucky to New York Area

Here is the Link I'll be there! http://mtaswapmeet.com/

Crestwood Kentucky To New York Area
I would appreciate any help bringing a small Generator 20-30 lbs (no fuel in tank) from Crestwood KY to NY/NJ /PA area.
Time is not a factor, but the shipping breaks the bank. So anyone going to Rausch Creek offroad or Sussex shows or even just coming up I-95. That would work out well. Of course I am buying the beer and I would be happy to contribute to your fuel as well.
Text or call at any reasonable hour. Cell 914-621-8109 or message me here
Thanks Frank

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks