• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you Steel Soldiers

Strong50

Made a deal today for m35 Adam's M1088 that he posted today. Just so happens that he lives just outside Gatlinberg TN and my family and I were headed to my cabin in Gatlinberg for a Weekend Vacation. 6 hours after leaving Missouri we shook and made the deal. The truck lived up to all my expectations and was exactly as Adam described. I will have no problem doing business with m35 adam in the future and have no hesitation in recommending him in the future. Thank you to Steel Soldiers for arranging the introduction. - Quinn Strong

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice and welcome aboard! Will you be driving it back home? Just hit us up if you need anything on the way back through Nashville. Oh yes, and photos are needed! Show us the new rig.

Last edited:

Strong50

I'm not driving it home. I left my town for vacation before my bank opened. I brought cash, stopped at a bank along the way and paid for cashiers checks for a down payment. When all the paperwork is ready for the truck I'll wire him the rest. TNriverjet, do you have a business that sells parts and military trucks? I'm new to the site, but I need to develop relationships with those of you who have knowledge and parts for sure. I'm looking to add 2 or 3 more m1088's, but we'll how this one turns out.

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TNriverjet, do you have a business that sells parts and military trucks?
No, but that would be a dream come true! There are several members here who do have such businesses. I've bought parts from recksmilparts and suprman. There are many others also. You will find this a helpful bunch. We all sort of dabble in parts to feed the hobby though.

Another Ahab

No, but that would be a dream come true! There are several members here who do have such businesses. I've bought parts from recksmilparts and suprman. There are many others also. You will find this a helpful bunch. We all sort of dabble in parts to feed the hobby though.
Some of us just eat popcorn; bunches of the stuff. :popcorn: :naner:

Last edited:

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made a deal today for m35 Adam's M1088 that he posted today. Just so happens that he lives just outside Gatlinberg TN and my family and I were headed to my cabin in Gatlinberg for a Weekend Vacation. 6 hours after leaving Missouri we shook and made the deal. The truck lived up to all my expectations and was exactly as Adam described. I will have no problem doing business with m35 adam in the future and have no hesitation in recommending him in the future. Thank you to Steel Soldiers for arranging the introduction. - Quinn Strong
I bought my M-1078 from Adam. As you said, he is a great guy. I called him Sunday when my LMTV transmission went deaf, dumb and blind on the way back from the Georgia Rally. He was ready to come rescue me with his big truck. Luckily the transmission diagnostics and a bit of luck troubleshooting got me going again and I could drive home. It's good to have friends to back you up in this hobby!

Strong50

Sorry for delay in the reply. Coachgeo, I have a company that rents heavy equipment. It never fails that at least once a week we have to pick up equipment either in the mud, or inoperable due to user error. I think these trucks will be great to use as delivery vehicles and pick up Vehicles along with turning heads as we do both. It will make our participation in Parades a little more exciting too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks