• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you to the crew at Ft. Riley, KS

mistaken1

I was at Ft. Riley yesterday picking up some items (yah we forgot the camera) and I want to commend Robert, Daniel and Ryan for their good work.

I arrived early for my appointment but they took me in right away and led me straight to the trailer. Then they used a forklift to load the MEP-002 in the back of the trailer and considering 1000# and a forklift they were as gentle as could be (center in the trailer right over the axle).

Professional, helpful and courteous. THANK YOU!

Also the Ft. Riley site always has great pictures to go with the auctions.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Same , same, I was out there at 10:30 to get my M101A2 then stayed for a couple of hours looking at up coming stuff. :ditto:
PS I showed you mine now you show me yours!!

Attachments

mistaken1

Same , same, I was out there at 10:30 to get my M101A2 then stayed for a couple of hours looking at up coming stuff. :ditto:
PS I showed you mine now you show me yours!!
I was hoping to get some recovery pics but the EUC came late Wednesday and we made a Thursday afternoon appointment Thursday morning and were rushed getting on the road. I am glad it was the camera and not the tools I forgot as one wheel bearing was too tight making for a hot hub. I was able to loosen it up a little less than a quarter turn and all was well. Looked newly rebuilt with a nice new gold colored (TiNi ???) cotter pin.

Attachments

KsM715

Must have the upgraded springs (heavier)

I was out there today checking out my trailer and some up-coming stuff.

They are a pretty easy crew to work with.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Must have the upgraded springs (heavier)

I was out there today checking out my trailer and some up-coming stuff.

They are a pretty easy crew to work with.
BTW Jeff was the leg bent or just pinned wrong? "Inquiring minds want to know"
Jim

KsM715

A little of both. In the GL pic the leg was not pinned right and swung forward. (pic 1) But after looking at it friday I can see its foot is bent. (pic 2) Its rusted pretty good at the bends so Im thinking it got bent before it made it to GL. All in all its in pretty good shape. Little rust in the bed but new cover, new brake handles, new tires.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks