• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The $65,000.00 deuce...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNT

I think Joe is off by about $60,500 on his price! I'd really check that engine out too if he thinks it runs on gasoline as well as diesel.

Heath_h49008

There was one of these vids where the guy was bragging the engine ran better underwater.

I admit, I have a sickness. I Youtube search M35A2 and then "by upload date" and watch every single thing people post. Some of these folks have some interesting ideas.

Vondy

Maybe its one of those.....My wife said I have to sell it. Price it way too high that it never sells? Not that I have ever done that....but I have heard others that have...

HASSON1911

He just didn't tell you that the drive train is plated gold. Better snatch it up before someone else gets this one of a kind deal.

RangerBob

He's a used car and truck salesman in San Antonio, 'nuff said? :rolleyes:

They do have a cool address though..Military Drive.

Last edited:

HASSON1911

At that price he is almost giving it away. I heard it was only driven by an old lady, once a week to church. its practically pristine.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In general, let's not post threads simply to bash what other people have to offer or do.

There are other sites that are much better for that, if that's what you like.

Just today, I was accused of being "politically correct". I can accept that, but just posting to be make fun of something just isn't what this site needs more of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks